Sunday, April 12, 2015

Time flies....

...and lots of things change!

I can't believe it's been a year since I last blogged. I think about writing often and dream up catchy little blog posts that I'm sure would amuse all 3 of my readers but never quite found the time or motivation to make it happen. However, I've been realizing of late exactly how much I miss this space and sharing my thoughts so I'm going to make a real effort to get back into the swing of this blogging thing. I've debated changing the theme, tone and subject matter of the blog but for now I feel lead to leave it as a mixed bag of randomness as that best represents who I truly am.

Oh yeah...and I had another baby!!!! True story! God answered my fervent begging prayers and blessed us with another daughter whom we couldn't possibly be more in love with. She is absolutely perfect and an utter joy!

Meet Aeryn Esmeralda!


And now I'm going to tell you a story about a goat. The goat that Reggie is desperate to acquire. The other day Reggie went with her daddy to visits an elderly couple from church who happen to raise goats. Reggie loves to go over there because they usually have a baby or two they're bottle feeding right there in their kitchen. Well she got this wild hair that we should get a pet goat and she came home bound and determined to make it happen. She has made a bed and play area for the goat, collected grass, weeds and flowers for its food and emptied the contents of her piggy bank into a mason jar which she took to church to give to Mr. Ben for a goat. Also she's begged me multiple times to take her to town to buy her goat a collar, leash and toys. My husband thinks this is hilarious and is absolutely encouraging this dream. This is the same man who said no to a pet dog.... y'all I may end up with a pet goat before I can say "three billy goats gruff" three times!

0 comments :

Post a Comment